Re: Re: Fan Support vs. Blackmail

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 11:45:45 -0800

> I don't like the idea of not been considered a supporter of Issaries
> unless I _guarantee_ that I will buy everything. And would defiantly
> not like the idea of a company taking this guarantee for granted.

When has Issaries, Inc. said that this was their policy, understanding, or way of doing business? The suggestion to "buy everything" came from a fan, not someone connected to Issaries in any sort of policy or decision-making capacity. Don't attribute an attitude to Greg that a fan gave posted. he'd probably be tickled pink if everyone bought four copies of every item Issaries put out, he might even be able to make a half-way decent living out of the company, which he definitely is *not* at this time.

Roderick