Re: Re: Heort: The old Scots agains?

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 00:23:03 +0200

Hello friends

i see it like this:

some orlanthi clans prefer to wear kilts, some prefer trousers (in my glorantha the difference is simple: Aldachuri region = kilts, quivini cland = trousers). At least if we only see the Dragon Pass region...

And i second Jeff in that KODP art is the best orlanthi pictures we have.

Cheers

André

> We've had this discussion before. As I recall it was ended last
> time by Greg saying he'd approved that illustration.

  Yes he did.

> Given that the cover of Thunder Rebels shows an Orlanthi in
> trousers it would appear that both are reasonably common attire.

  Probably right. I still think the best visual source for the Orlanthi   is the art in David Dunham's King of Dragon Pass.

  Jeff