Re: The rarest of the rare - the fate of the Scotscon Fundraiser

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:51:47 -0000

Trying to catch up after two weeks away - seconded. Scotscon was a wonderful experience, possibly the most enjoyable convention I've been to. While I can fully understand why you wouldn't, under the circumstances, want to do it again, it's a real shame.

Ah, well. If the scenario I gave you isn't going to be used there, I'll put it back on-line again.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/marshedge/marshhaggis.cfm

And why not the rest of the campaign and scenarios it was part of, since we've been quoting them on other lists?

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/marshedge/index.cfm