Re: Re: Thunder Rebels

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:40:26 +0000

>There's been some discussion about possible bias. Graeme thought the
>perceived imbalances would disappear once we have Storm Tribe. I think that
>will be the case.

It looks to me like part of the problem is that Thunder Rebels focuses more on "ordinary folks" than on Heroes or potential Heroes - the usual player character types. The title and cover text might lead readers to expect otherwise. True, Vinga is missing, but then so is Humakt and a lot of other familiar deities who will show up in Storm Tribe.

Something to consider. Would splitting the information on a different basis - say a book focusing on player character options and one on culture have worked better ?

--
--
Guide to Taoism_

Paul K.