Re: IFWW

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 08:43:22 -0000

> > Ie do Heortlings ever
> > find themselves aiding trolls or elves in their experience of IFWW?

> Never. Absolutely never.
> The purpose of the IFFW is in the "I," in that it is a solitary
> experience.

I think that there might be some confusion here between IFWW and the Unity Battle here. The Unity Battle is not, in my understanding the WW part of IF, but a seperate event where the Dragon Pass survivors work together to defeat chaos and which leads, I suspect, to the Unity Council. The Only Old One may be more influential than Heort in this event.

IFWW = Heortling initiation
Unity Battle = survivors in Dragon Pass co-operate to destroy a chaos army