Re: Re: Ralian Orlanthi

From: Mike Holmes <mike_c_holmes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 16:08:35 -0500

>From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>

> > >And I never even knew they existed: right, that
> > shows how much of their rituals I know!
> >
> > Come on now, you've never heard of the Aztecs or the
> > Incas, for instance?
>
>In Britain, immediately pre-Normans? No, I thought
>they were over in the Americas.

Apparently the problem is that you didn't indicate these neccessary criteria in your description of the example that you consider required to prove the point (I'm thinking that Greg has had the same problem in trying to satisfy your need here). Or you're unable to understand anything that didn't happen on your home island?

This discussion has gotten pretty bizarre. Please excuse me for having clouded it further.

Mike