Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 21:40:08 -0000

> All of this detail can be FUN - and certainly beats rummaging for
the last twenty-five years in the ruins of the Big Rubble.:)

Well said, for my part the dungeon crawl has lost its allure.

> I agree that endlessly arguing about which sources support what
details can get a bit irritating,<

The key thing to remember about gaming in Glorantha for me is: it is a work in progress and you capture details to game in it for now and don't sweat about canon when your fun is done.

Of course if your interest is other than gaming your key point will be different, but that's not the focus of this list.

> but there is a reasonable chance that aspects of this
> discussion may end up in a published article, background piece, or
> freeform.

And perhaps most usefully Greg is saying that with a copy of Thunder Rebels, Storm Tribe and Introduction to Glorantha you can game Ralios. Now. Today. Simplification. FUN.

And finally, arguments that stray onto another list do become a pain to follow.