Re: Thunder Rebels

From: wulfc_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 09:45:02 -0000

> I have quoted (as far as politeness will allow) my wife's initial
> reaction. It was rather stronger than my 'a bit disappointing that
we have
> to wait for two or three months.'

I am likewise looking forward with some trepidation to our regular female player's comments (currently absent due to illness). She gave a number of choice statements about the original HW set, and was only persuaded to play by my pointing out that the really offensive bit (from the short stories) was written from a Lunar point of view... she now plays a Vingan and a Bevaran, it'll be interesting to see if she prefers any of the new Ernaldan choices.

Wulf