Re: Glorantian LARP

From: Pierre-André Champoux <pa_champoux_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:48:14 -0000

All our books are in final revision and will be printed soon. After our two playtest, we make appropriate correction to our rules. If wou want to see it, our website to will be ready soon, we will put a PDF version of our rules. For now, all our Books are in French, but one day... we will translate them in english.

I made my little recherch on internet for your Larp "Fall of the House of Malan", i don't find the senario, but i find somes pictures, it seem very nice, maybe, if you agree, we could use it for one of our the main quest or for a couple of inter-clan quest.

We manage our LARP with one main Quest, witch all clan are involved, a couple of inter-clan quest, a couple of intra-clan quest, and some individuals quest. We put all the senario in action by distributing some "feuilles de route" ( sheet with the main goal of the caracters) to the leaders of clan or to our key players.

The action begin Friday 20h, and end sunday 8h, there is no pause, interruption, an experience of total immertion in Glorantha. The players create there own caracter, and there own clan, make there background, they have to chose a "Gardien Protecteur". The players are free to act as there wish, they can follow the main quest, or a smaler quest, they can raid the neibours, they can try control a "ressource point", they can do a ritual, trading, diplomatie,... everything that an Orlanthi clan can do.

Between each Larp, there is a permanent géopolitical wargame. The clan develop there tula, builds some constructions on it, some defence, they recrut army, expand, make war, loot, find secret place on a giant map of the Dragon Pass. ( We don't have a good map for now... but we sherch)

By sherching for your LARP, i find your Campain "Taming the Dragon Pass", it contain very interresting informations for the period we chose to make our LARP 1340-1350. I have my Own clone of Greg by my side (he read everything that Greg whrite) but this period is not very well develop by him. Your Campain will give me a lot of inspiration for our LARP

Thant's
Pierre-André Champoux