Re: Semi-monthly question: latest on ILH-2

From: Posselt, Theo &#92;(US - San Francisco&#92;) <"Posselt,>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2006 00:40:47 -0500

Rick -

Thanks for the great news! I look forward to finally catching up to all the ILH-2 references that have been flying around...

Btw, when you say regular channels, I assume I can find those on the Moon Design web site?

Theo

Theo Posselt
(m) 415-613-8903
(o) 415-783-6129

sent from my Blackberry

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]