Re: Orlanthi - Ralians, Talastari, oh my

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 08:36:53 -0500

I just reread this and wanted to apologize for the whiny tone. I shouldn't have inflicted this upon this mailing list (that's what Immoderate Glorantha is for!). I guess I'd jjust been having a bad day. Sorry, folks.

Guy

--
--Guy Hoyle

"Live every day as if you're dying Of a contagious disease that turns
people you bite into zombies."
The Onion, January 25, 2006 | Issue 42�04