Re: Is There Another Way?

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2006 23:00:20 -0000

>> May I suggest that once the new Mongoose RQ is released, the
creation of a RQ newbie community.<<
Mongoose has its own forums.

>>and have no regret in doing so, I simply can't grok into
HeroQuest/Hero Wars - even though I bought nearly all of the materials for their Gloranthan content.<<

>> While I am indeed glad that Greg is engaging on the list, may I
suggest that Greg carry the current discussions over to the GD? This way the focus of this list can be brought back to providing support to new HeroQuest players, while Gloranthaphiles can continue the ongoing great discussion in exploring Glorantha as a world setting.<<

It seems strange to complain about the focus of this list when you also state that you are not a HeroQuest player i.e. this list is not aimed at you. In other words, why ask Greg to leave this list to simplify it, when you claim not to use this list in the first place?