Re: Is There Another Way?

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 12:10:18 -0000

> Did I read that correctly? Has the concept of concern
> for others rather than oneself suddenly become
> illegal, or incomprehensible, or something?

I don't think you did, Jane. Although we know Ian to be a cruel and heartless man normally, in this case I think he was simply noting that this was a _HeroQuest_ list, not one specifically to cater for MRQ. Sure, there will be all kinds of Gloranthanalia which overlap, but the suggestion he was responding to was one that issues ought to be taken off this list and consigned to the GD. I too would question that (but then again, I'm even more cruel and heartless than Ian).

All the best

Mark