Re: Re: Orlanthi Prostitution

From: Graham Robinson <gjr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:00:46 +0000 (GMT)

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 TTrotsky_at_... wrote:

> But it doesn't zap the entire community with bad consequences until the
> person is stopped, which is the way it works for Heortlings. That would be a
> much more serious problem.

I don't agree with that. Sexual diseases - especially when treatment isn't available, especially when you allow/encourage promiscuity - can and do affect large sections of communities, even those that aren't directly affected by the action. Given that divine retribution starts at -2 (if I remember rightly) on appropriate rolls and then increases slowly till people get the point, that seems entirely consistent.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson			The Stableyard - Internet Solutions
gjr_at_...		http://www.thestableyard.net