Official answers

From: Nils Weinander <nils_w_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:07:55 +0100

Michael Schwartz:

> Perhaps Issaries needs an official HERO WARS mailing list, so a lot of
> the speculation, like that recently found in the "How do Edges and
> Handicaps work?" thread on the HW-Rules mailing list, would occur less
> often. Having a dedicated Net Representative would make promotion and of
> HERO WARS that much easier. Nils Weinander and David Dunham

I think Roderick does a great job of official rules interpretation on the lists right now. However, we need to organize this a bit better for posterity or the same questions will pop up over and again. I'm aware that the neither the rules Q&A nor the Glorantha Q&A on the web site are very lively as yet, but I think this is where summaries of the rules clarifications should be posted.

Nils Weinander
The world is a beautiful place and it's worth fighting for

Do You Yahoo!?