Re: Orlanthi Prostitution

From: SimonBray_at_...
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 13:14:35 -0000

Hi All,

 If I remember correctly Greg has stated that their are 'No' sexual diseases in Glorantha.

 I must ask the question, why does everybody want there to be prostitutes on every Sartarites village street corners? This takes me back to my early D&D days, when I wasn't getting any, nor was I likely to, so we lived in a sordid testosterone enhanced world.

 What about realtionships, Orlanthi marriage customs. Hell if you read the Sacred Time calender, you will note that there is an option for a lot of bed hopping activity.

Simon