Re: Re: Orlanth Heroquesting during OiD

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 06:06:47 +0100 (BST)

RR:
> If anyone at Convulsion is reading,

Yep.

> could you ask Greg when Orlanth became Illuminated?

> I suggest we put this particualr topic on hold until
> we know more about Illuminated Orlanth :-).

Let me get this straight. You need a definitive answer to a fairly technical question with far-reaching consequences before you continue development of your ideas. OK, got that.

In order to get this info, you want me to wander up to Greg in a bar, while he's somewhat jet-lagged, had a few beers, and has his mind on many other things, and ask him for an answer off the top of his head, with no thinking time and no chance to consult sources? You will then take this answer as definitive, unchanging, and worth basing futher discussion on?

Yeah. Right. I'll pass. If you really need an answer that fast, list a few possibilities and I'll roll a dice for you.

If I see him later today, I'll mention that the question is being asked. Then he can have a few days thinking time before coming up with an answer.

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html