Re: Lunar Phalanx Units

From: Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 12:55:12 -0000

A very quick reply.
  1. The Stonewall Phalanxes were indeed the 'walls of DH' -- each a seperate stone with its own hero and an affinity also reflecting the properties of the respective stone. I have details for each still extant, but your chances of my digging them out before moving house are, alas, nil.
  2. The Heartland Corps is essentially an administrative element -- it is not deployed as such, has no vexilla, etc. It is simply a category of Imperial force, from which regiments are drawn to garrison cities, form and reinforce armies, etc.
  3. The various (very pretty) pictures of regiments dated back to earlier years, certainly predating my involvement with the ILHs. I don't know what degree of art direction was provided, but I would certainly warn against treating all of them as canonical in every detail.

All the best

Mark