Re: Re: Mythic Russia yahoo group

From: Viktor Haag <viktor.haag_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:19:05 -0400

On 15/08/06, Mark Galeotti <markgaleotti_at_...> wrote:
> North American pre-orders ought, I hope, to be mailed out in the
> next week. The bulk of the books are slowly making their way across
> the Atlantic.

Mark -- thanks very much for your explanation! I have a question -- does this mean that NA preorders will get mailed out next week, and that the rest of the Eurpean orders will have to wait for the books to travel from NA to Europe? Or does it mean that all preorders are being mailed out from Europe and that NA preorders float across the Atlantic, and then get sent back?

8)

--
Viktor