Anyone like to Review Mongoose's Runquest?

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 09:58:39 +1000

There are a few reviews beginning to appear.

Dr Moose was 'underwhelmed' on Lokarnos. (Succinct and telling, but it leaves me wanting detail).

The RPG.net topic has quickly descended into a discussion about dodge/parry rules and halving skills over 100 in multiple attacks. (Deja Vu? Nostalgia! Fear and trembling...)

I'd love to hear folks' impressions. Brave new world or nostalgia-driven trivia for bookshelf collectors? (Or possibly, *gasp*, neither).

I'm very interested in the new 2nd Age materials, but heck, I've got multiple, well-loved copies of RQ2 and 3. Is it worth upgrading the rule set?

Cheers

John