Re: ILH2

From: Osentalka <Osentalka_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 18:34:24 +0200

Hello fellow Gloranthans

ILH 2 is a BIG step forward to play in the Lunar Empitre. Lunar characters are a lot of fun!

Can i get ILH 3 - Dara Happa, ILH 4 - Carmania, ILH 5 - Darjiin, and ILH 6 - Rinliddi soon???? :-)

All other provinces are not essential...

Cheers

Andr�

Hi
I'm reading ILH2. But yet, i can say it's a great job and a great book Like Moon design and Greg Staffod said to us, with this book (and ILH1 of course), we can now play a lunar with an original flavour :) This book contains some surpises and some revelations. Well not exctly : a LOT OF suprises and revelations After this book, i will read "lives of sedenya". I think it's a good complement

Great job by all the authors. Thank you

Of course I am waiting for "champions of the red moon" too. Before ILH2, I thought that this book will not be essential, but now, I will be happy to have some exemples of lunar herobands. So many possibilities !

I am sure that Blood over gold will be a good campaign setting and I hope to play this campaign with my caracters

And I much hope in "Inside Glorantha" book which could contain a lot of surprises too....

Well, I am sure that 2006 could (will ?) be a very good year for glorantha
Thanks