Re: Please can we kill the MRQ debate it is woefully off-topic

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 21:43:17 -0000

> Please can we end the MRQ debate. There are plenty of places to have
> such a debate, but this is really not one of them. Take it to rpg.net
> or the mongoose forums instead. This is a heroquest list, as the name
> suggests, and has always been.

I'd agree with this. By all means, once the MRQ Gloranthan material comes out, discuss the non-rules implications of using it with HeroQuest on this list - that's 'playing HeroQuest in Glorantha'. Discussion of the MRQ rules, fascinating though it may be, is, however, off-topic, and I'm sure there must be better places for it. This is neither a rules-list nor an MRQ-list, and if your post consists of nothing but MRQ rules discussion, it's a fair bet it doesn't belong here.

Thanks, everyone!

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic