Re: The Monstrosity

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2006 13:59:04 -0000

>I'm always hearing about cattle raids, and such (no

> offense, Ian, there's nothing wrong with the low-level option if it's
> deliberately what you want). ;-)

:-)

Red Cow is coming to the end of its first season soon with the Maboder destroyed by the Telmori, and the war against the Telmori any day now.

After that the plan is to break for a bit with a Men of the Sea game.

When we come back my desire is to take Red Cow forward twenty years to the start of the Hero Wars, post Orlanth is Dead, post Dragonrise. Instead of being in occupied Sartar the game will be more about Sartar at war with Tarsh, which Argrath you choose to follow, and forming a hero band that will make a difference in the Hero Wars.

So my next goal is the Hero Wars. Full on. (RQ2 set its timeline in the introduction at 1625, post dragonrise, amazing how many years its taken us to get there).

=Wesley and Martin Laurie's Gwandor campaign took on the Hero Wars, their write ups are on on-line.