Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2006 17:55:49 +1200

At 02:18 p.m. 4/09/2006, you wrote:

>* Spol, and the Spolite Witches - have they ever been detailed anywhere, for
>HW or HQ? What kind of magic do they practice?

They've not been detailed but their magic as far as I can tell would partake of all three magic systems.

>Above all, a book on the Solar Pantheons - Jernovian (sp?), Dara Happan,
>Rinliddi etc etc. I'd really really love to see this done. Glorious ascent
>of Yelm has got me really interested in knowing more now!

The Jernotian Way isn't a Solar Pantheon although Idovanus is a Solar Deity. Its treatment probably belongs in a book about Carmania.

>Minority interests
>*Prax - I'm sure there is a book on the way, but i really look forward to
>this.

A book's been on the way for quite a few years now but is currently stalled for god knows what reasons and the lack of feedback is a big disincentive to do anything more.

>*Pent - possibly the one i am most interested in outside the Lunar Empire!

Sons of Kargzant may be helpful here although the Pentans are far more diverse than the Orlanthi.

--Peter Metcalfe