Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 10:58:52 +1200

At 08:17 a.m. 5/09/2006, you wrote:
>Peter Metcalfe wrote:
> > [The Spolites] not been detailed but their magic as far as I can tell would
> > partake of all three magic systems.

>Gerra is the 'Spolite' aspect of Sedenya, if you get my drift. Ostvestir
>is described as a spirit. The meagre evidence we have suggests to me
>that Spolitism is animist.

The Spolites also worship GanEstoro who is a sorcerous deity.

> > Sons of Kargzant may be helpful here although the Pentans are far
> > more diverse than the Orlanthi.

>They are? The sources I've seen present them rather uniformly. What
>makes you say this?

Well, even the Genertela Book split the Pentans up into Traditional, Solar and Storm Pentans. Given the Lunar and Kralori influences as well as whatever native influences (demonic spirits is mentioned in the Glorantha: Intro), the scope for diversity is large.

--Peter Metcalfe