Re: Writing for HQ has changed

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 08:54:40 -0000

Hi

This vitriol against Greg really bothers me. If folk have a problem then maybe they should take it up with him personaly rather than using these forums to vent their frustrations. That goes for personal attacks on anyone to be fair. Its not cricket! Still, I suppose you colonials have always been a bit rough around the edges! :^)

I am just delighted that Greg has started writing Glorantha again, and that the Issaries/ Moon Designs deal is already bearing fruit, what with ILH2, and unfinished works out there, not to mention the 2nd age stuff from mongoose. We are currently enjoying a Gloranthan renaissance with currently more Gloranthan material available than I currently have time to read/ buy, but I'm saving up!!

So come on lets call the glass half full shall we?

Regards
Rob