Re: What I'd like to see (maybe interest Moon Design)

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 13:37:42 -0000

> The book I'd most like to see from Moon Design is ILH2. Seriously.
> Released two months ago at Tentacles and still nary a word about
when it
> will be available in the US.

Come on now, Rick gave us the status of ILH-2 two weeks ago:

"Hi all,

ILH2 - The Imperial Lunar Handbook, Volume 2, is back from the printers and getting through the distribution chain. Warehouse 23 will be selling it shortly, and Impressions Adv. is getting it to distributors. There will be plenty for all very shortly."

Expect some sort of announcement shortly.

Jeff