RE : Real World Oriental myths

From: Nidurias <nidurias_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 11:48:43 +0200 (CEST)

Hello.

  Many myths in french, but readable in other language :

  http://grenier2clio.free.fr/

       NIDURIAS        Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...> a écrit :

    Hello,

does anyone knows of easily reusable oriental myths from the real world? I remember fox demons from Japan, brothers rivalry in Polynesia and a princess stealing the silk secret from China, but I'm looking for other sources.
Anything from India, China, Indonesia, Polynesia and Japan is OK ;)

Thanks,

Philippe

 Découvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet ! Yahoo! Questions/Réponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expériences. Cliquez ici.