Re: GloraGeek: New file uploaded to HeroQuest-RPG

From: simonbrayuk_at_...
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 09:56:18 EDT

Hi All,

 I am still trying to make my mind up about Kang Luway's magic, be is outside of the Teshnan order of things in many ways, but was adopted by Sorvartoor. He is an unlcean entity in the minds of many and only a few mendicant monks would worship such a bizarre entity, however there are lots of Goonda, Orang Utan and Monkeys in the forest who do worship him. I think you may well be right with animism, I can see the Goondas doing the whole ecstatic frenzied dancing on moon lit nights, in the deep dark forest. There may actually be some misapplied sacrificial worship by humans, perhaps making sacrifices of fruit to the monkeys at old forest temples. I beleive that for a short while his cult was popular and he has fighting abilities against the Gaatchi and other Melib demons, perhaps during the Closing people have forgotten about the need for these magics, but since the rising of the Rebel Prince then his worship is being practiced again...

Just thoughts

Simon