Re: Re: ILH-2 status, the natives are becoming restless

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 08:41:20 +0100

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006 16:56:36 -0000, you wrote:

>Oops. Looks like Rick has already replied on said thread.

Hmmm. Took me ages to find the thread in question (God I hate Web Forums, especially ones with 72000 threads) and it seems to have devolved into bitching.

Which is a pity, because actually it's a reasonable question. I got mine 2 months ago. So did a fair few others. Ingo says he has some in stock again. Great, but that's not going to bring in newbies. When will I be able to shove a copy into someone's hands at the FLGS?