Re: Re: ILH-2 status, the natives are becoming restless

From: Nick Eden <nick_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:10:25 +0100

On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 12:51:56 -0000, you wrote:

>> Which is a pity, because actually it's a reasonable question.
>
>A question about the availability of ILH-2 is reasonable, yes, but the
>comment about Rick Meints not wanting to sell it was way out of line.

Phrased badly perhaps, but the main bitching was about some other prat weighing in because rpg.net doesn't have enough flame wars on. I don't know if the guy who posted that ever got a response.

As it stands though, ILH-2 exists, but it can't be ordered through Warehouse23. It can't be ordered through rpg.net. There's nothing on glorantha.com or glorantha.info suggesting that it's available. It is available on the secure ordering page of tradetalk.de, but isn't listed on the new items page. We know about it, because we are initiates, possessing the secret knowledge of the cult of Glorantha. Newbies won't, and we need those newbies.

There is obviously something go on to prevent the effective marketing of the book that we're unaware of. Which is a great pity, because it's rather good.