Re: Puppet shows

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 10:25:26 +1300

Charles Corrigan wrote:

>I am intrigued to know more of Skovari (her husband) - I suspect he
>is a subcult of Donander rather than of Orlanth.

 From an old White Wolf writeup of Donandar, Skovari and Drogarsi are half-brothers of Donandar and worshipped within his cult).

         Skovari is the god of folk music and dance.  Temples to
         Ernalda hold shrines to this deity and in return, the
         cult is taught the spirit magic spell of heal.

         Molamin is the courtly embodiment of classic or courtly
         music and stately dance.   Yelm temples have a small
         shrine to Molamin.  In return, the cult is taught the
         spirit magic of co-ordination.

         Drogarsi is the deity of war dancing and stirring martial
         music.  Temples to Orlanth hold shrines to him.  The cult
         learns bladesharp through this connection.

>We also have suspects for the core magic of the Puppeteer Troupe of
>Dragon Pass/White Bear Red Moon.

How does Skovara create illusory armies and switch places?

>A Skovaran devotee with the Entertain Audience Secret at a reasonable
>level can devastate the morale of a unit with a carefully planned
>show.

There is a major problem with placing a show on the battlefield.

--Peter Metcalfe