Re: Puppet shows

From: Charles Corrigan <glorantha_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 21:36:45 -0000

> From an old White Wolf writeup of Donandar, Skovari and Drogarsi
> are half-brothers of Donandar and worshipped within his cult).

Now you mention it, I remember that I have a copy of this somewhere. So either I made a lucky guess or subconciously I remembered the article.

> How does Skovara create illusory armies and switch places?

Skovari does this bit ;-)

On a more thoughtful note, the Puppeteer Troupe could well have learned (or stolen) a piece of Agrath's integration magic and combine the Make Puppets Look Real feat with a heavy duty Mastakos feat plus, of course, some real fighters with fighting magic.

> There is a major problem with placing a show on the battlefield.

There is the Get Everyone's Attention feat. Actually I was thinking of them putting on a show as a pre-emptive strike some time (weeks or months) before the battle. But what the hell, with _serious_ preparation, the battlefield scenario could work too.

regards,
Charles