Re: Krarsht?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:12:30 -0500

Namaste:

It is fine to have treat Chaos as Theistic magic, but by its nature it tends to break the rules of "normal" Glorantha. In my HQ game, I've been running Krarsht as mostly "Theism", but allowing members to have Krarshtides as Allied Spirits as well.

Another Krarsht secret I came up with
Secret: Summon Terrible Eater ritual (This ritual allows the cultist to summon one of Krarsht's greater children, or control many lesser Krashtkids.)

Ratings for the Terrible Eater are really up to the Narrator. I would use the Alanthor writeup in ILH2 as an example, though perhaps a little less severe. A Large M3, Lashing Tentacles M4, and Acidic Maw M5 abilities should be quite enough to inspire terror for the Hero.

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."