Re: Re: Krarsht?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 07:53:17 +0000 (GMT)

> There were some suggestions on this list back in
> March - which
> deveolped into a discussion on Chaos Otherworlds on
> the Digest...

Ah, yes, thanks. Going back through now and grabbing bits - this is Chaos, they don't have to make sense...

three-world model? you expect us to obey THAT?

oh, were those my thoughts on the Oilamley cult-let then? it's developed a bit since.

dunno about HQing in the Chaos Realm, but Chaos cultists can and do HQ all over the Underworld, they're doing it, well unless the PCs intervene...

Inbox full of spam? Get leading spam protection and 1GB storage with All New Yahoo! Mail. http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html