Re: Starting a group...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:09:06 +0000 (GMT)

> Since the other guy is going to
> >be running something Prax/Sartar based (the old Sun
> County and River
> >of Cradles stuff will probably get a look in), I
> figured I'd try Lunars.

And it sounds as if you're after pre-written scenarios? I don't know of many, if any, set up with a Lunar background, now I think about it. Admittedly I haven't been looking all that hard, but everything I can think of is either specifically some other culture, or vaguely generic (meaning Orlanthi with the labels filed off). I'd quite like to find some myself, come to think of it, so I could raid them for Lunar NPCs to drop into more Sartarite areas.

er... there's the Char-Un book? They're technically Lunar.