Re: Starting a group...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 17:28:34 +0000 (GMT)

The GM:
>I'd quite like to find some myself,
> > come to think of it, so I could raid them for
> Lunar
> > NPCs to drop into more Sartarite areas.

The player:
> If you do that we'll just have to kill 'em

that's the trouble, you're killing them faster than I can invent interesting new ones! Though the hasty production of an NPC with one keyword: "Recurring Villain 10W2" did keep things going for a bit.

(No, really. I did. We've expanded on that a bit since, but the Recurring Villian keyword includes things like "Amulet of Escape" and "hang around long enough to hear the hero's speech").

All new Yahoo! Mail "The new Interface is stunning in its simplicity and ease of use." - PC Magazine http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html