Re: Re: Orlanthi Boasting

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:19:27 -0500

Ahhh... You know, I may well have been thinking of this. I seem to recall Cuchculain being involved.

Would you say Orlanthi go for that kind of thing? I could certainly see it among the Sartarites. Probably most Orlanthi. Not sure what would happen if you fail to live up to your boast. Divine disfavour? Or just mocking? :)

LC