Re: Re: Orlanthi Boasting

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 15:57:08 +0000 (GMT)

Orlanthi battle not Humakti battle. Yes, morale is generally the deciding factor, and if your boasting can settle that without a blow being struck, all the better for both sides.

> - it could certainly be the
> warleader�s main skill in winning a battle,
> augmented by his force�s ability to fight.

I am reminded that one of Broyan's top skills is "inspire Orlanthi".

> There is some Arthurian book which has this down
> perfectly ...

I suppose I *could* re-read every "Arthurian" book on the shelves to find it, and enjoy doing so, but it would take a while. Got any more hints?