Re: new guy here

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 15:37:45 -0000

Welcome to HeroQuest! However, there is a dedicated HeroQuest rules list at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/HeroQuest-rules/ which might get you a better response to these sorts of questions. (I wish we had a notice about this on the group's front page, because I think it would be helpful to people... but unfortunately, the legal boilerplate uses up virtually our entire text allowance!)

Having said that, I'm not going to get out my Moderator's Hammer of Ass-Whupping if anyone wants to give brief answers to Ivan's questions on this list. But if the discussion gets lengthy, you might want to consider moving it :)

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic