Re: Re: celibate Vingans??

From: Wulf Corbett <wulfc_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 15:34:08 +0000

On Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:06:03 -0000, "Jane Williams" <jane_at_....co.uk> wrote:

>> >Frankly I'm surprised the disadvantages did not include mandatory
>> >celibacy;
>>
>> They do in the Tradetalk #5 full writeup for RQ3.
>
>??
>They didn't at the time I wrote it. Anything but, in fact.

Apologies, I had misremembered (or misinterpreted) 'fertility' as 'celibacy'. There seems to be no mention of celibacy (indeed Initiates may marry as the equal or superior partner), but they do lose fertility. On a quick re-read I found mentions of the points where they can REGAIN fertility, but can't find when it says they lose it.

Wulf