Re: Some Parameters for HeroQuesting

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:31:38 +0000 (GMT)

> Battle of Iceland - rereading OiD, I've come to the
> conclusion that the
> battle *would* get into to "Mythic record" of the
> Hero Plane, because the
> Goddess Voria really and truely manifests on the
> Mortal plane.
>
> Whatever the "threshold" may be for an action to
> become part of the Hero
> Plane, a God manifesting on Earth is on the far side
> of it.

Agreed with the second paragraph, but not with the first. Whatever caused Voria to appear is certainly on the far side of that threshold. But as far as I can see, that wasn't the battle, it was the HQ. Unfortunately it can only be "as far as I can see", because the scenario as written doesn't make it all that clear :( (insert standard comments about hiding info from GMs here, you know them off by heart by now, I'm sure).

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk