Re: Re: Kallyr's stats (Vinga v. Risdal)

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 14:51:13 +0000 (GMT)

> > > I wonder if Greg could be cajoled to write a
> Kallyr
> > > novel?
> >
> > Don't know - but Donald and I have one about
> > half-finished.
>
> Cool! Look forward to reading it. I enjoyed, is it
> Captured? The one
> where she gets captured and they don't realise who
> they have. Nice one!

A slightly expanded version of that is Chapter 1, yes. It continues at Whitewall, plus a few flashbacks.

There's a couple of short stories due out soon, too: one was meant to be in the Continuum con-book (now due to be seen later this year, I'm told), and one I've almost finished for the Tentacles book (sorry, John, I WILL finish that last scene this week, honest!) Both are at Whitewall again: chronologically the Continuum one may possibly be shortly after "Captured".

And there was the one I did as an Xmas present to the lists - you did see that?

What kind of emailer are you? Find out today - get a free analysis of your email personality. Take the quiz at the Yahoo! Mail Championship. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk