Re: Digest Number 2688

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 19:29:54 -0000

I'd be inclined to support one Heroquest-RPG list to rule them all.

> Did we now need two HeroQuest lists? It would seem likely that the
three (RPG, Rules, Glorantha) lists have too many cross-overs. With Greg going to the World of Glorantha list, Gloranthan discussion would seem most likely there. Would it not be better to turn this list into a discussion of all things HeroQuest, regardless of setting? We have had a lot of conversations here that blur the rules line anyway.

> I know that there are also the MoLaD board, but the attraction of a
yahoo group is the ability to receive discussions via email.