Re: Vadrudi's customs and history

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 07:23:18 +0000 (GMT)

> To enhance my chances of getting responses, I 've
> posted my question
> here and on World of Glorantha as well...

But not on the main Glorantha list? That has less readership than this one, but about 2-3 times that of the WOG one, you know.

> 2) Where can I find information about the vadrudi or
> the Hurt-Everyone
> Clan ? are there myths involving Vadrus or his kin ?

Yes, mainly written (and performed) by Trotsky. I'm been having problems tracking them down, though: they used to be hosted on (or linked to from) the Mything Links site, but since that changed format I've found it hard to find things on there. Take a look, though, maybe you'll roll a crit where I fumbled.

> 4) What do we know about the involvement of the
> Vadrudis in the strife
> between the Water and the Storm Tribe ?

I'm afraid all I "know" is a Vinga/Vadrus cross-over myth that Trotsky and I "performed" at the storytelling at Continuum. And I know how much research went into that, so I won't push it as an authoritative source :)

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes. http://uk.rd.yahoo.com/evt=44106/*http://mail.yahoo.net/uk