Re: Re: Where to next?

From: Santo Sengupta <s.santo.sengupta_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2007 14:47:21 -0500

Namaste:
All the choices look interesting. Though I'd like to see Dara Happa and the Hsunchen written up, there is enough material floating about so one can make educated guesses as to what they are like. Loskalm sounds really fascinating, especially if enough of book is dedicated to revealing secrets of the Kingdom of War.

In general though, I'd like to see Eastern Glorantha more mapped out. Glorantha: the Second Age made an admirable attempt, but the Third Age fascinates me more. Somehow I doubt we'll see much more of it until after my Lunars Missionary in the East campaign is done. :(

--
-Santo

"Aum Shanti Shanti Shantih."