Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Adrian Smith <smudge1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:13:28 +0100

This is something I have been trying to do for some time but only manage it slowly. I have started digitising all the published maps I have using Campaign Cartographer (started with 2 now its 3) and then they were going to be sent on to Greg and co. Unfortunately the amount of free time in my life means I could be copying maps for the next 20 years but 1 or maybe 2 a quarter seems manageable. Profantasy even supply a map viewer so the files could be in CC format and displayed on the page or as JPEGs. I realise there may be serious copyright issues with this but the worst they can do is say no or chuck me in a room full of Uroxi and shout ogre :-)

Adrian