Re: Re: Rule One fanzine articles needed

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:47:23 +0100 (BST)

> > (Look, it's 8pm, I'm still in work, and it's this
> or
> > investigate the mysteries of a balance sheet
> report
> > that refuses to acknowledge the existence of last
> > December, so I may not be entirely rational at the
> > moment.)
>
> Maybe it's still embarrassed about what it did at
> the Christmas party?
> Alcohol-related Amnesia?

That may be related from the look of this. It seems the problem was that someone had not yet quite got round to entering the data for last December. Why Australia and Belgium were the lucky recipients of this is beyond me. Do they throw good parties?

Anyway, vaguely back at the plot, the insanity levels this inspired means that I do now have a mental draft of the "Kallyr is a duck" story. I understand the mythology, I understand the psychology, I understand the motivation, and I can date it to within a year. If I could now write all this down, all would be well, but instead, I am three hours late starting the attempt to find the guest room before we put guests in it. So I will probably now forget it all again.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/