Triolina's Children

From: Ian <ilikemonkeys.geo_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 21:09:40 -0000

I was over at Glorantha.com, checking up on the critters cut from Anaxial's Roster to see if any more of the Ancient Animals of Danmalastan have been named (and was pleased to find I called Horned/Swimmer correctly with Narwhal) and noted that there was going to be a follow up to Anaxial's Roster called "Triolina's Children".

How much of this was ever finished? Enough for an Unfinished Work? Obviously not enough for it to have made it onto the current publishing schedule. Any chance at all of maybe seeing it as the start of Heroquest PDFs?