RE: Re: Vinga's Skirts

From: Guy Hoyle <ghoyle1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 12:50:47 -0800 (PST)

> Gareth Martin:
>
> >I am
> >suggesting that HW should do it straight down the line historical
> realism,
> >or put more effort into its deliberately female freindly archetypes.
> This
> >half-way house has left nobody happy.

I don't agree with of these statements. Glorantha is not Earth, so why should it exactly duplicate Earth? If you want actual historical roleplaying, you'll need to develop your own world. And since Glorantha has its own quirks, its own societies, why should it be forced to foillow modern "politically-correct" stereotypes?

I am very happy with Glorantha, and getting happier with each publication. I suspect that you are in the minority on this issue.

Guy hoyle

Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35 a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/